Bruce Toews <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 23:29:56 -0600
Hi. I am the owner of the blindjob mailing list, among others. I am having
a strange problem with blindjob. I currently have Listserv set up to send
all of my administrative messages (error messages, list-request messages,
confirmations) to my Freenet account. This is to separate these messages
from my list-interaction messages, which I do through the more
frequently-used of my e-mail addresses, which I am using to make this
post. My Freenet account is not subscribed to the blindjob list at all ...
it is only meant to be used for administration purposes. However, every
now and then, messages that go to the list will also be sent to my Freenet
account. These messages also make it o the list just fine, and there are
no identifying error messages to explain why my Freenet account should
have gotten them. This happens rarely, and it never happens with the other
Listserv list which I own. Does anyone have any idea what could be going
on here? Thanks.

Bruce