Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:52:06 -0600
Finally, remind them that it is YOUR list.   If they don't like it, they
can start their own.  Also remind them that their favorite magazines and
newspapers don't publish everything submitted.  Just because the New York
Times doesn't choose to publish some rant I might send them doesn't mean
I've lost any rights.  I have the RIGHT to freedom of speech and press, but
I don't have the RIGHT to force YOU to publish it.   Or, as an old canard
goes, The only person with freedom of the press is the person who owns one.
 And YOU own YOUR list.

cheers

dan, master of the school of tough love

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/