Russ Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:01:15 -0500
Kathy,

You may want to consider a simple Yahoo group for this.  It's super easy to
set up and it's free.  The only downside is that it does have some
advertising on it.  (That's why it's free.)  I run many Yahoo groups and
I'll be glad to help you get one set up and running if you decide to go
this direction.

Russ
---------------------------

At 12:42 AM 06/11/2002, Kathy Gill wrote:
>Seattle Central Community College (Time magazine college of the year
>last year) would like to have a listserv for its international
>students.
>
>Dilemma. No listserv software. No excess server or personnel.
>
>Question. Anyone know of a university listserv that would be willing
>to host such a beast? I don't think it would be high volume -- there
>are about 700 students and the administraiton would like some way to
>'talk' to them ... it may just be a one-way list.
>

>TIA,
>Kathy
>list manager of PRFORUM @ IUPUI.edu

Dallas, Texas