Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:25:17 -0400
At 10:55 9/15/98 -0230, W Schipper said:
|I have a subscriber who appears to have been somewhat forgetful, and
|can't remember what other lists he has subscribed to.

If a list produces no messages then does it matter? ;-)  I.e., if he is
subscribed and receives a message, then that would be a clue.

The only way that I know (and this is not 100% guaranteed) is for him to
do a global ("netwide") UNSUBSCRIBE.  Then after the dust settles
(normally a few days), he can resubscribe (as appropriate) and SAVE those
"YOU ARE SUBSCRIBED" messages).

If the subscriber is concerned about one particular LISTSERV(R) host, he
can do a

Q *

/Pete