Bill Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 10:58:52 CST
On Thu, 9 Nov 1995 12:00:52 EST, Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]> said:
>                             He send a message to Autocat which was
>distributed in normal fashion.  He then received a message from LISTSERV
>saying that his posting to the list was being rejected as it had been
>previously posted.  He swears he had not attempted to re-post his original
>message and I have no reason to doubt him.

Most of the times I've seen this, it was because there was some
bone-headed list redistribution address subscribed to your list that
was stupid enough to redistribute the post back to the original (your)
list...  It's usually pretty obvious who's at fault based on looking
at the LISTSERV "duplicate" rejection...  If you need help, feel free
to let me know...  or post LISTSERV's rejection here...

Good luck,
Bill