Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:27:04 -0500
> Hi, I am currently the owner and maintainer of a listserv through UCLA.
> Can you please tell me the command to change the owner from me to someone
> else.  Thanks.

GET your list header.  Add a line:
* Owner= [log in to unmask]

where the address is actually that of the new owner.
Make sure that is the first listed non-Quiet Owner= in the list header.
If you are retiring, make sure that new listing works, and that the
new owner gets himself a LISTSERV password at LISTSERV UCLA, then have
the new owner remove you as owner by removing your Owner= line(s).

Douglas Winship