Tim Ames <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 13:57:40 GMT
I have a user in Seattle that is able to post to the list, but unable to
receive mail.  Her service provider requires all small letters in the
email address.  I have deleted and added her several times, but the list
insists on using CAPS for the second part of the address.  I am a little
new at this and I was wondering if there was a way to force the list to
accept and send all small letters.

I can send to her using all small letters and she receives it OK.  She
just doesn't receive anything from the list.  When I ask her to send a
test to the list it appears.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Tim Ames
listowner [log in to unmask]
email [log in to unmask]
Big Sur, CA