Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Feb 1994 15:07:18 -0500
Is there a way to include the class of list-owners rather than having to
delineate each individal list-owner?  (So that when I alter the listing of
list-owners, I won't have to change the special fac as well.)

Example of what I'd like to do:

> *+ fac= listownr@nodename,OWN      /* fileowner and all list-owners */

Would this, or something like it, work?

-- Roger Burns   [log in to unmask]