Jon Gear <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 May 1998 09:10:46 -0400
Dan,

The ADD command is a list owner ONLY command.

They need to send a message to

LISTSERV@.........(whatever your server name is)

and in the message body have a line like

subscribe LISTNAME FULL_NAME

LISTNAME being whatever you have named your list and FULL_NAME being their
name.

You can manually add them with the add command but only you can.

Have fun.