"Bayliss, Judy" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 May 1997 08:57:10 -0400
>On Wed, 07 May 1997 19:12:52 -0400 Brad Knowles <[log in to unmask]> said:
>

>>    Then put your  money where your mouth  is. Give up your  day job and
>>come over here to learn how the big boys play the game.

And testosterone rears it's ugly head!  Come on, we're all grown ups
here, or supposed to be!

I just want to comment that there are a lot of extremely unhappy AOL
members.  I know, I get a couple dozen emails daily from them wanting to
know why they're having so much trouble getting their mail.  I know for
a fact, after the problems that started 2 weeks ago, at least three of
my subscribers have left AOL for an ISP that they can depend on to get
all their Internet mail, several others are waiting to see but have
plans to do the same if that's what it takes.

Just from my own lists, AOL stands to lose about 60 members.  Maybe
that's a drop in the bucket or maybe it's the tip of the iceberg.

I know this isn't the place for this, but seems to me, one of the first
rules of running a business is keeping the customers satisfied.  If they
aren't satisfied, they go elsewhere.

Judy