Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 11:31:10 -0400
There are <<unsupported>> patches on L-Soft's FTP site:
ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/LISTSERV/UNIX/CONTRIB/

These are user contributions, not written by L-Soft, and therefore
not supported by L-Soft, but as far as we know, they work. At the
very least, they can give your local sendmail expert a starting
point.

Francoise