Kimberly Long <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 22:49:31 -0600
At 11:41 PM 2/4/97 -0500, you wrote:

>This post is a test of that--if my middle initial shows in the From:
>header, then it's using my From: header on this mail, and not the
>stored name from when I subscribed.  (If it doesn't show, then ignore
>the above.  :-)

Well there's our answer:  "Stan G. Ryckman" <[log in to unmask]>.
:)  Thanks for your help.

>>--
>>Namaste'
>
>(now I have a convenient chance to ask you what "Namaste'" means.)

Begging other subscribers indulgence for not sending this off-list, it is a
Hindu salutation/greeting of many meanings.  Some of the more common are:

I honor the Divine within You
or
I recognize that we are of the same One
or
Peace to the Divine within You

Thanks for asking and for your help.  :)

--
Namaste'

Kimberly Long
mailto:[log in to unmask]