"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 10:06:00 EDT
I do not speak for TEMPLE, but it would seem to me based on a
very small experiment that the LISTSERV at TEMPLEVM is responding
nicely to bitnet messages and mail (I think via Bitnet-II), but
slowly to Internet (outbound from vm.temple.edu) i.e., I observed
my SMTP's delivery ack to: [log in to unmask], and then
MAILER@TEMPLEVM msg of delivery, but have yet to receive the
output (of course that could be delayed due to my host's
saturation of inbound SMTP ports, but I think I have waited "long
enough").

/Pete Weiss - Penn State