David E Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:12:48 -0400
Dear L-Owners,

When ever I REVIEW one my list, I notice two line maybe three at the bottom,
with talleys of the number of users on the list.  One say, "total number of
user subscribed...."  and the other says, "total number of local node users
on the list....".  I would like the local node users to be something other
than zero all the time.

I have our LOCAL= option in use but I always get zero (0) people talleyed at
the bottom of my review.  I thought this would be a nice feature for
management so they can see how many are locals and how many list users are
outside people.

Can anyone shed some light on this and how to use it?

--David Hopkins