"Ginny Fiero, Systems Programmer, NYS Education Dept." <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Apr 1994 16:03:48 EST
I set up a list and want subscriptions by owner.  I also want new members to
receive a customized welcome message as well as the standard welcome message
when I add them to the list.  This is not working.  If I set the subscription
to open, new subscribers do get two notes upon subscribing.  Also, I have a
filelist called WELCOME and that's where I put all the customized welcome
messages.  I have it set so that all can get ITS-L WELCOME and the owner can
put the file.

Is this so because I forward back a note to LISTSERV and it does an ADD list
name userid firstname lastname?

GFIERO@SED  (518)486-1912