Mary Schweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 12:05:00 -0400
I'd like to add to this by saying the TYPE of editing I would like to do
and be able to continue to have it say it is "from" the original poster
-- things like reformatting, getting html language out of there, cutting
over-long echoes of previous posts.  Basic EDITING stuff, not anything
that changes the content.

But I already know the answer to this one.

Just wanted to add my "I wish" to it.

Mary Schweitzer
The CFIDS/M.E. (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) Information Page:
   http://www.cfids-me.org/
Sasyfras:  discussion list for patients with CFIDS/M.E., Fibromyalgia,
other related illnesses -- for info,
   http://www.cfids-me.org/sasyfras.html
Disinissues:  discussion list for disability insurance benefits issues,
particularly for people with neuro-immunological illnesses,
   http://www.cfids-me.org/disinissues/list.html
Also ME-FMS-CAN, a Canadian list for people with the disease(s).