"Charles C. Richmond" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 Mar 1995 21:33:23 -0500
On Wed, 29 Mar 1995, Kathleen Bruce wrote:

> Dear All.
>
> Pardon this question, if it is too elementary. I am reading and lurking
> here..trying to get a handle on things. I have had a question from a
> colleague regarding where to find a LIST of LISTS. Does such a thing exist,
> and if so, where would we get it.?
>
> THanks
>
> Kathleen

> Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC
> Williston, Vermont USA
> To err is human, to really screw up you need a computer...*wink*

The List of Lists is at Dartmouth College.  You can get the files by ftp
to DARTCMS1.DARTMOUTH.EDU go to the directory SIGLISTS.  To get the
textfile by anonymous FTP, enter the following commands:
        FTP DARTCMS1.DARTMOUTH.EDU
        ANONYMOUS
        CD SIGLISTS
        GET READ.ME
        GET INTERNET.LISTS
        QUIT

The List of Lists is updated monthly.  Good searching.

Charlie Richmond  [log in to unmask]
doctoral candidate U Mass.  [log in to unmask]