Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 14:04:04 EST
I had one just this morning from a person who says he can't get LISTSERV
to respond to him <and> when he posts to the list it always says "From:
Unknown Origin".  Looking at his message to me I could see why:  it didn't
have a From: line.  So either his mail program is hosed or his ISP's mailer
is stripping the From: line.

This might be what's causing your user's problem.  BTW the list in question
has ",Confirm" set so this is clearly a problem that has cropped up <since>
he subscribed.  Anyway you should check the headers of mail that he sends
you for any abnormalities.