Patrick Douglas Crispen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 21:12:20 CDT
Well, another spam has hit the net.

Before everyone gets all bent out of shape and starts mailbombing
the UCSD postmaster with complaints and filtering UCSD from their
lists, I would like to suggest, instead, that we just shake our
heads at this dumb little California boy and just go about our lives
as if nothing ever happened.

We don't need to spend two weeks talking about the spam (We *KNOW*
your list got spammed -- *EVERYONE'S* did) and we certainly do not
need to waste our time punishing the UCSD postmaster for something
that wasn't even her fault.

If you want to complain, write to

     Richard Atkinson
     UCSD Chancellor
t    [log in to unmask]

Better yet, just add Mr. Han to the list of names of people that
we all agree are "stuipder than DIRT." :)