Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Apr 2014 14:19:28 +0000
I'm seeing it for Yahoo!, Hotmail and Comcast so far. It is likely that these from recipients who use same-envelope forwarders to Yahoo, Hotmail and Comcast and I have an SPF record that prohibits that. All of these are from a new anti-forgery tool called DMARC - see http://dmarc.org.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 9:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Yahoo/Hotmail bulk error

Ben, I suspect I'm not alone in hoping you will keep us posted as to progress in this area!

Andrew Mace
NYLINE Listowner
New York State Library
New York State Education Department

>>> Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]> 04/08/2014 10:01 AM >>>

In what is no doubt a well meant effort to combat spam, Yahoo.com has added a new form of email authentication that ignores the fact that email lists exist, and effectively prevents any yahoo.com email addresses (including related
domains) from participating in email lists...

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: