Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 26 Dec 1993 01:31:27 EST
On Fri, 24 Dec 1993 16:05:17 -0400 you said:
>I am getting these messages each time two of my list members (from different
>sites) attempt to post to the list.  They are receiving their mail without any
>problems.  Can anyone explain to me what is wrong?

The term "served out" means the subscriber issued too many incorrect Listserv
commands. To resume Listserv's service to this person, just send the command
SERVE userid@hostname to your local listserv via whatever means you normally
use when sending commands to Listservs.

  Stan  Horwitz  Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet:  STAN@TEMPLEVM
  Temple University  -- Senior  Consultant (My  views are  all mine!)
  Manager of the Help-Net and Suggest lists and Listserv Postmaster.