Andy Carvin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Aug 1995 10:13:43 -0400

> Unless I've forgotten previous posts, let's not put the
> cart before the horse i.e., make sure that the headers
> have not been spoofed and that the alleged perpetrator
> was in fact the sender of the message.
>
> "Shooting first and asking questions later" is a poor
> algorithm for this type of re-action.
>
> /Pete Weiss,
>  Penn State

It's always a good point to make sure, but considering this guy's web
site is completely devoted to holocaust denial, it seems fairly safe to
assume he might have sent out similar messages to the holocaust listserv.

ac

   WW                           Andy Carvin
 | oo |    _WWWWW_
(|_()_|)  /  o o  \    (+)(+)   Education and Information
  \__/  (|  __o__  |) /      \  Technology Fellow
Visit EdWeb, The Online K-12 Guide, at http://edweb.cnidr.org