rob woiccak <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 08:36:44 EST
i noticed recently, while fooling around with my settings, that the
reply-to: header is not included in mail sent to a subscriber who is
set ietfhdr. i prefer ietfhdr because i don't like the extra spaces
inserted in some headers with fullhdr (i know: silly aesthetics),
but it's a an extra step to edit the to: header of replies without
the reply-to:.

is there a reason why reply-to: is not included in ietfhdr mail?

(we'll ignore, for the moment, the question of whether replies should
be automatically directed to the list at all.)

rob