Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 09:35:47 -0500
On 11/13/97 8:51 AM CST, Mark London <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>I have an AOL user on my mailing list, and occasionally she sends a reply and
>the header of the original message gets attached to the bottom of the message,
>and then the message gets rejected because of it.  This is intermittent,
>and she has no idea what she does to cause it.  Any suggestions?

I've never seen anything like that, unless the person deliberately quotes
the header information. Can you show us an example of what you're talking
about?

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;