Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 May 2001 15:06:11 -0700
One of my lists has material that is essential to the list members and to
remove them completely from the message flow (especially delete) takes
them from that information.  It is also subscribe by owner with a written
membership requirement.  About the only downside of letting the server
bounce back to the infected user would be the increase on the server
resources - which may or may not be a problem depending on the size of
the list and the traffic on the server.

--
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Visit the SAR-Dogs website: http://www.sar-dogs.com