Jane-Kerin Moffat <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 13:01:50 -0500
Help please!   I can't locate on the information below in the owners'
manual, although it may well be there.

Is there a command for retrieving information on the history of when
and how subscribers' mail options have changed, and if so, how?
Currently, all I can retrieve on their histories is their
subscription dates.

I ask because I am trying to track down the dates on which some
subscribers either switched or were switched to NOMAIL.  Neither they
nor I, the only owner of the list, have any recollection of having
made the switch.   Only when subscriber who thought she had been
dropped from the list wrote to ask why and to be subscribed, did I
discover the mysteriously changed setting.   Although from  now on I
shall probably do periodic queries on mail settings (particularly
after vacation seasons) I would like to clear up the present mystery.

I would also like to be able to get a statistical history of when and
how often which subscribers post, to analyze list use.  How would I
do that?

Thanks for any and all help.

        Jane-Kerin Moffat