Tue, 14 Nov 1995 18:04:43 -0600
On Tue, 14 Nov 1995, Stan Horwitz wrote:

> Hello people;
>
> It seems that this is my day to do lots of Listserv administration. I
> received warning that the Listserv disk on which our 200+ list's notebooks
> are kept is getting full. Many of the lists here on TEMPLEVM are extremely
> prolific and most of them are set up with notebooks. What I was wondering
> is whether or not there's a way to have ALL lists here automatically remove
> notebooks that're more than 6 months old.

Please be sure your listowners know about this before you do it, they may
really want to save everything in the notebooks and will do so personally.
When we had to get rid of the AUTOCAT 91 archives the primary listowner
and I saved multiple copies of everything.  About six months ago we were
able to put it back in, so we have nearly five full years of archives
searchable with a db search.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L