Martin Raish <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 31 Jan 1994 15:11:30 ECT
Our LISTSERV expert is out on matrenity leave, and her replacement
is not yet sure of things, so I apologize for having to ask this
fairly simple question on the list.

I want to make "daily digest" the default for my list.  How do
I go about this?  I think I need to edit the header, but how?
Do I need to disable anything first?  Or do I just edit and
PUT it back?

I'll wade through the documentation if someone will tell me where
to find it.  If I ever had it, I lost it....

Thanks.

-- Martin

Martin Raish                  "To talk in public, to think in solitude,
Main Library, Box 6012         to read and to hear, to inquire and to
Binghamton University          answer inquiries, that is the business
Binghamton  NY  13902-6012     of a scholar."
[log in to unmask]                   --  Samuel Johnson --