John Hannum <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 15:07:54 EDT
I took over this list this morning and AM getting signons, etc. But I can't
figure out why this is happening (or even what to do about it).  I tried
to tell listserv to free cat-chat, but this is the message I get back.
Any Kentucky Basketball fans out there willing to help?

John Hannum
Error 100 from LSVDACC ("Error  100 from ACCESS VMSYSU:JHANN00.CATCHAT T.")
while logging mail for CAT-CHAT. An incomplete copy of the message might be
present in  the notebook.  List is  being held  with current  mailing being
postponed.