Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 16:33:31 -0500
Jane:

It sounds like the ISP's methods are B.A.D. -- broken as designed.

There are a couple of LISTSERV subscriber options that affect the appearance of
the RFC822 headers (and L-Soft has already mentioned some list defintion
keywords).

SET listname FULLHDR or IETFHDR or SHORTHDR or DUALHDR or SUBJECTHDR

These won't affect MAIL FROM.

<rhetorical>

LISTSERV(R) has been working very nicely [stood the test of time] for 2 decades.
 I wonder how long this ISP will be in business?

I would be glad to approve a C/R if they paid me $100 (or Euros) for each.

/P

Pete Weiss