Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 May 1999 07:30:50 PDT
On May 20,  9:05pm, Don Wiss wrote:
} Subject: Re: Expanding headers
} Sherry Beauchamp asked:
}
} > Can anyone tell me how to expand email headers in Outlook Express?
}
} To view full headers in Outlook Express, open the message. Choose "File"
} from the options menu bar. Listed as an option is: "properties". Another
} window will open, showing two tabs. You want to choose the one titled
} "Details". Then cut and paste the headers into the message you want to
} forward.

This is correct, but CTRL-F3 is a shortcut to it.

--
Rich Greenberg    Work:  PM0RMG atsign WSPVM1.worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign netcom.com    +1 770-321-6507