Wed, 31 May 1995 23:44:46 -0500
I think there may be a bit of confusion here, in that many error messages
really indicate the subscriber's mailbox is full without explicitly saying
so (and the various ways such errors can be reported is too long to be
listed, even if I could recall all the variations I've seen, which I'm
sure doesn't include all of them).  One can learn quite a bit, especially
if new to the listowner business (and we were all new to it at some
point), by tracking down these things to figure out the cause.  It's
really part of the fun of being a listowner, being a sleuth and figuring
it out all, or mostly, by yourself, and you can learn lot's of other
things that may be handy later while you're about it.     Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L