Adam Hartfield <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:01:16 -0400
Hi all,

A situation arose in which I (as listowner) wanted to send an email to all
list members regardless of their nomail status. I hunted through the 1.8d
docs (that's what my hosting site uses) and I couldn't figure it out for the
life of me. I thought I could do a quiet set nomail for *@*, and send my
message, but then I would have the joyous task of setting the 25% of my
subscribers back to nomail who were originally nomail. So, I sucked it up
and entered all the addresses by hand in my email client, and sent the
message.

Is there an easier way to force a message through to all subscribers?
(Easier meaning not adjusting templates and making a probe go out, that kind
of thing.)

Thanks in advance,
Adam