Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:00:49 -0400
At 16:49 04/15/2002 Monday, Russ Hicks wrote:
>No, it's very consistent.  Non-AOL people see those links as clickable
>while AOL people see them as non-clickable plain text.  I did a test where
>I emailed them ONLY to a select group of AOL people, and none of them saw
>clickable links, just plain text.

So this can't be controlled by LISTSERV configuration and options.

I've noticed that certain Eudora PC and Mac clients (and even with Eudora
Mac client versions) each generate different formats that particularly
affect Outlook recipients (nothing to do w/ AOL).

Sooo, my thinking is that until AOL software is changed, you'll be trying
to make a silk purse out of a sows ear (which I've said enough other
times that we'll have to make that an acronym -- MASPOOASE).

/Pete