Sally Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 22:17:18 -0700
Thanks Stan, but I spotted that one too, and tried to do a delete on that
one as well.  Get the same results, not a member of this list.  I really
appreciate the thought and effort though.  It seems that I may be stuck with
this person for the rest of my life, and we've never even been introdced. ;<))