Thu, 8 Apr 2004 18:46:01 -0500
What is the best command to learn who is the LISTSERV(R) postmaster/
administrator at a particular LISTSERV site?

If one wanted to contact same I know one could use
[log in to unmask]      but isn't that sort of like the address for
particular lists, supposed to be for errors only?

I suppose  [log in to unmask]   might work, but how does one find
the actual address for whomever?

I don't need this for my lists, I have the addresses for those
administrators.  I'm compiling a list of addresses on a particular
topic (to whom, what address, do I report/send X) for subscribers to one
of my lists.

Douglas Winship     [log in to unmask]