Thu, 9 Feb 1995 00:17:35 -0600
While I haven't gotten any errors like Eleftheria's (sorry, can't help you
on that one) I have been swamped with really strange errors the past
couple of days.  We've got lots of errors claiming to be 3 day but are
really 5 or more, but they're singletons, and errors for the same posting,
for the same subscriber, coming from two different nodes, and lots of
other "fatal" error messages, but they're almost all singletons.  And
then there's the host warp6 (at a subdomain.domain which shall remain
nameless to protect the guilty) which seems to have gone to warp10
too close to a high mass body and has looped back on itself and is
reporting errors for items six months old, and good old MHS-RELAY.AC.UK
is acting up again, reporting errors where there are no errors.

Am I paranoid, or are things just generally screwed up?  Pardon me for
the gripe, I feel better now.  But, really, I've never seen such a
mish-mash of pointless error messages before, at least not in such
great quantity.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner