Thu, 10 Sep 1998 18:44:23 -0500
> It all shows a very balanced approach to web-based management, free of
> gee-whiz gimmickry. Very economical and sensible. Thanks!

As a n old foggy, please don't forget eamil management, which I much
prefer.  Do not  short email for web.

Which reminds me of a couple of things.  I do NOT like it that all items
for approval come as OK  items.  I want it as it was: nonsubscribers
are forward/bounce approval, those on review are ok approval.  With
all approval items OK items I cannot tell which are subscribed but on
review and which are not subscribed.   This "improvement" creates a
great deal more work for the listowner.

And while I'm griping, when are you going to finalize 1.8d  and say this
is 1.8d ?  It really is getting confusing as to which "beta" version
of 1.8d is being discussed.

Douglas