James Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 09:38:36 -0500
   The people on the ccMail-L list don't think so.   I have run the
   list for about 3 years, a thousand subscribers and 20-30 posts a
   day. I have had very few problems related to ccMail/Listserv
   conflicts.

        James

Subject: ccmail problem
Author:  Kelly Moulton <[log in to unmask]> at SMTP
Date:    4/9/96 3:29 PM

I picked up a conversation thread about a conflict between ccmail and LISTSERV.
As I was about to adopt LISTSERV as our company mailing list server, and as we
are a ccmail house, I am very anxious to know if there is some sort of problem
between the two.

Would someone please advise?

Thanks.

Kelly Moulton