"Ong, Harold" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 08:04:55 -0500
When I send out an email to subscribers how do I get the From: line to say:
Caller-Test <[log in to unmask]>

Right now, it keeps saying "Digest Subscriber" whatever I do. I am the list
owner, and I've tried everything I can think of, including changing the
title. Here's what I have currently:

Caller-Test

REVIEW=Owner
SUBSCRIPTION=Open
Send= Editor,Confirm
Validate= Yes,Confirm
MODERATOR=
DAILY-THRESHOLD=150
SIZELIM=
CONFIDENTIAL=NO
RENEWAL=
FILES=No
NOTEBOOK=Yes,A,Monthly,Public
STATS=Normal,Private
ACK=None
LOOPCHECK=Full
DEFAULT-OPTIONS=MAIL,REPRO,fullhdr
OWNER= [log in to unmask]
OWNER= [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],blackwellj@
caller.com

I have web-based access.

Here's something I found on the web that seemed it would help, but I can't
get it to work.

The list title
Listserv assumes that the first non-blank character line contains the
official title of the list. This is the name which will appear, together
with the list's electronic mail address, on all mail which LISTSERV
distributes for the list and in all LISTSERV lists of lists. The title
should be informative, but short enough to fit on the same line in the
 mail header as the network address. For example, if this were the header
file for list  NAV-L at vm.earn.net and the official title was "Interest
Group in Omphaloskepsis", then all mail distributed by this
list would contain the header line:
Sender: Interest Group in Omphaloskepsis <[log in to unmask]>