Sherry LaCoursiere <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 12:52:26 -0500
On 31 Dec 96 at 1:38, John M. Roraback wrote:

> Specifically, is there a way a current subscriber can change the
> address at which they receive mail in a way such that the same
> command confirms that the subscriber is currently on the roster,
> deletes the original address, adds the new address, and, most
> importantly, preserves the subscriber's current mail receipt
> options?

Hi John,

I'm sort of new to this, but I think that just subscribing them
automatically cancels the old account- you don't need to delete them
first.  For instance, I manually subscribed someone named Tim (with no
lastname), so I put him in as "Tim Lastname".  When I finally got his real
name (e.g., Smith), I just had to do an ADD command.  He then gets a
message saying his subscription options have been successfully u
pdated to Tim Smith. You can double check by doing a "review"

Sherry