John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 May 1999 17:08:04 -0400
Hi Cleo,

I think you are confusing access to the Web Archive Interface (which is
determined by the privacy setting on the Notebooks= keyword line) with the
Web Subscriber Interface.

I'm interested in what makes the Web Subscriber Interface a) ask for a
password before a subscriber can even enter a request as opposed to b)
allowing a subscriber to subscribe or submit a request to change his
options and then confirm the subscriber's request via an e-mail (which
contains an instruction to reply to the server with an OK).

-- John