Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 19:28:12 -0500
Debra Wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I was wondering if there is anyone on the list who has some experience with
>PERL.
>
>I've written a short program to strip out the logs of everything I dont
need to
>see and put what I do need to see in a separate file ....

Hi Debra,

What a coincidence! Just after reading your message in the Digest I read an
e-mail from a co-owner. He was showing me the DEMIME program that Nick
Simicich has written in PERL for his Majordomo lists. It strips out
anything headed towards his lists. Read about it at:

  http://scifi.squawk.com/demime.html

While this more answers other problems than yours, at least Nick's a PERL
expert.

Don.