Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Mar 1992 15:36:49 +0100
On Tue, 17  Mar 1992 14:40:53 CST  Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>Out of curiosity  I just tried sending the 'review'  command via bitnet.
>(I  usually send  it via  internet.) As  far as  I can  see, there's  no
>difference in the "resource utilization" report.

This is yet  another proof that your BITNET service  is not satisfactory:
the software you are using does  not support NJE interactive messages, so
in this particular case you are, for practical purposes, a mail-only node
which receives the  same treatment as an Internet address.  Frankly, if I
were you I'd drop my BITNET connection, if it only supports mail I really
don't see what benefits you can get out of it.

  Eric