Paul Allen Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 07:50:01 -0500
Well, if you can think of a better subject line, you are welcome to change it.

As a rather young list owner, i am wondering just how tolerant I should be
with bounced mail for any reason.  How many bounces from my readers should
I tolerate from a specific address before I axe them from the list.  Should
I issue warnings for habitual bouncers?  I have been keeping a running list
of the bouncers and have unsubbed a couple on what I considered to be
excessive bouncing.  But am now wondering what my fellow list owners
consider excessive.  So any suggestions out there for how tolerant I should
be of my bouncers will be welcome.

thanks.

Paul Rice
mailto:[log in to unmask]