Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:47:33 -0500
On: Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 09:08:11PM -0500,FunnyMan Wrote:

} Rich,
}
} OH OH! I want to inform you thanks for warning me about an underscore
} character. Unfortunately, I cannot see if it had an underscore in it,
} because I cannot read lower characters like g or _ due of cloudy in my
} lower visual field,that's why thanks for pointing that out!
}
} I tried the web interface. I went to Templates button. There are a lot
} to choose, like Welcome message, You've been added to &LISTNAME..., etc.
} I've got a lot to learn!!! Smile. I like the web interface rather than
} LISTSERV's //Job-eoj feature! Smile.
}
} John :)

John,
Use whichever interface you are more comfortable with.  I prefer the
email interface, but thats just me and my old age showing.  I have been
a listowner and user since before the web interface was invented.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67