Brian Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 22:09:15 -0600
Anybody know the current appropriate address at AOL to report net abuse?
I've had a couple of AOLers in the past few weeks who've taken to
particularly rude variations of the "get me off this f***ing list"
**request**.  Reports to [log in to unmask] have gone unanswered. Today, I also
copied [log in to unmask] on a few reports, but still no answer and still
the offensive emails, both to my lists and to me personally.

I realize AOL has problems up to its eyebrows right now, but this is
ridiculous.

Any tips?

Brian Crawford                              Chicago