Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:49:46 -0600
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:37:35 -0400, Stiles Watson
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Send= Private,Semi-Moderated,Confirm.

This is not a valid setting.  I think LISTSERV trys its best and may
internally make this into  Send= Private, but I'm not sure.

If you want posts moderated, then

 Send= Editor,Hold
or
 Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm

except these will allow messages from non-subscribers as well.

If you want all non-subscriber posts rejected then you need

Send= Private
Default-Options= Review

(and you must to separately SET all subscribers to REVIEW status)

However this latter setting is not available in LISTSERV-Lite since the REVIEW
status setting is not available in the Lite version.