James Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Apr 1993 14:28:54 CDT
1. What is the header format that listname LOGyymm files have to be in?  I
   have a list with some old email messages in it, and I would like to have
   LDBASE ability.  However, it apparently doesn't like the way some of the
   headers are.  Does anyone have a tool to flip headers already written, or
   should I scratch one up?

   The headers look like:

   Can I safely assume LDBASE will not process requests if the logs have
   headers in this order?

2. I think that only userids defined in some LISTSERV configuration file
   can serve off people from a [log in to unmask]  Is there any way for a
   listowner to serve off people only for the list(s) he/she owns?

Thanks

-- jf