Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 15:22:51 -0700
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:15:38 -0500, John Cunniff -- DeepSpace NetAdmin
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Is there a way that I can retrieve a digest message NOW instead of wait
>for 12 Midnight LISTSERV's time? I wonder about LISTSERV command for an
>emergency Digest retrieval that I would like to issue so, I can check on
>a problem with one of the subscriber's post that I would like to look
>right away instead of waiting for tomorrow's digest to come! Thanks for
>your help.

If for yourself, change your options from DIGEST to MAIL

 SET listname NODIGEST

This will 'force' LISTSERV to send you the current Digest.  Then set yourself
back to the previous setting.

 SET listname DIGEST

If for another user and you are the List Owner,

  SET listname NODIGEST FOR [log in to unmask]

  SET listname DIGEST FOR [log in to unmask]